It was finally back to the daily grind for me today…so this morning I felt in need of a quick and healthy breakfast.
Nutribiotic send me some samples of the vegan brown rice protein powder to try out!
I wanted to fit this into my breakfast somehow.
I’ve never tried the vanilla rice protein before, I’ve been pretty eager to give this one a shot.
I made a cherry vanilla smoothie! It was only 40 degrees this morning, but I wanted it!
Cherry Vanilla Protein Smoothie
- 1 package of nutribiotic vanilla brown rice protein powder
- 1 cup of original flavor (or vanilla) almond milk
- 10 frozen organic cherries
- 1/2 tsp of maca powder
- 1 handful of ice
1. Throw all ingredients into blender
2. Blend on Puree setting until well mixed and ice chunks are crushed
3. Freeze your butt off while drinking this delicious smoothie
I was really impressed with this protein powder. I’ll admit I like it better than the chocolate I’ve been using! The chocolate always tasted a bit TOO earthy for me…I liked the vanilla a lot. I would totally buy this for myself, and I think I’m going to when my chocolate runs out!
Brrr. I’m getting cold just thinking about this smoothie! But it was so tasty.